Friday, June 20, 2008

A Couple New Arrivals.

I have some exciting new products and services comming into the salon very soon.

The first is new product. I will now be using and selling Arbonne hair and personnal care products in the salon. I am so thrilled with this new addition. The Arbonne products are amazing and so beautiful natural I am proud to have them in my home and my business.

Second, as of September I will be officially offering full nail services. Manicures, Krystal Nails (by linen batiste) more amazing pedicures and a full line of spa products (Arbonne) to use on you or purchased when you come.

You have to know how much I love being able to offer you the best in products and the very best services available. I love all that beauty has to offer and promise you that I will give you the best service and products possible.

Thank you for your patronage and have a beautiful day.

Love Tammy

No comments: