Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Mexian Wedding






I had the amazing opportunity to fly down to mexico and take part in a beach wedding for a wonderful client. The setting was amazing and the people were awesome. I had so much fun with the girls in the wedding party they were so great to work with and what a learning experiance. I learned that in mexico simple is best. It's windy and humid and if you have any ounce of curl in your hair well hello frizzy. So we had lots of pony tails and pin curls. Natural yet classy. Its also a million degrees so we needed to get it up and off there necks.
If your planning a tropical wedding and have any questions please comment on this post and I would be happy to help out.
If your wondering what it costs to fly this hairdresser out to make your day special, well that can be negotiated but I know it took a lot of stress off the girls to not have to worry about what would happen to there hair and they would have paid the same here as it did to fly me out take care of them. Comment if your interested.

No comments: